Money Money

This Is Tight

YO Man this is awsome keep on man i like the way u used the guitar keep on

p.s. hey listen to some of my songs one is on the portal called we thuggin'

KEPP ON PLAYA

~1~

NY assassination NY assassination

Its Ok

its ok but write your rymes better a lil your talkin like you from My town L.A.

Broken-Needle responds:

huh? this has an East Coast beat, I'm from Brooklyn, NY u tellin me about ma' rhymes I made it clear I'm from NY so this means u didnt rly listen and r just trying to get back at me for telling u 2 step up. I know who gave me the 0, thanks man apreciate it, feed fuel to the fire. Anyway thanks for showinya true colors to who's been up there wit u from the start...
BN out

BEAT BATTLE ME!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT BATTLE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck It U Diss Z Letz Battle!

Lets Battle and Fuc U To I Made Fuck NEWGROUNDS FOR HATERS LIKE YOU I SAID FUCK N.G. BECAUSE I SAID FUCK ALL THE HATERS INCLUDIN' YOU I'M THE YUNGEST NIGGA ON N.G. ABOUT TO BATTLE AN GROWN ASS MAN AND BEAT YOU 2 NIGGA SO BRING IT LETS GO I'M FUCKIN YUNGER THAN MY AGE SAYS ON N.G. BECAUSE IF I PUT MY REAL AGE I'LL GET KICKED OFF I'M FUCKIN 12 MAKIN TIGHT ASS BEATS MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORRO SO IM ACUALLY 13 BUT IVE BEEN ON HERE FOR 2 YEARS WIT ANOTHER ACCOUNT IVE BEEN MAKIN BEATS WHEN I WAS 11 SO NOW WHUT?

::Z::Good Times ::Z::Good Times

Don't Leave Homie

I'm Really Inspierd By U Man So Please Don't Go I Got No One To Look Up To On N.G. No More If U Leave Dawg Don't Go

Fakes 3 Fakes 3

I DIDNT SAY FUCK U

WE COO MAYN ONLY THE HATERS,YO WANNA JOIN MY GROUP U GOT SKILLS,

~1~

shrockoflame1 responds:

what the name of it

Born To Shame *Preview* Born To Shame *Preview*

niggua

nigga u from tha west dont 4get about us homie dont leave da hood.....im commin back soon just had 2 get a rest from tha west

p.s. send me the a!!! sound from your song

silverplated3 responds:

nigguh I'm in the South Central of tha West! rememba dat lol

J Trill + DJ Phil = War J Trill + DJ Phil = War

Yo!!! Kid...do me a favor

a!!can you send me that yup sound in the back ground...send to platinum-chrome@hotmail.com......preaty good song keep up the good wrok..look at my som...L.A. Crunk Rock...

Stay Pimpin

DJ-DairyKing responds:

trill. email me first cuz djdk904@gmail.com. thanks.

- j trill

-Feel_Me_On_This_ -Feel_Me_On_This_

Dope az Heak

Thiz iz dope....keep on...i like the way you use your clapz 4 sho!!!!hey cheack out my new song....i stole a peace of family guy.....just remixed it...it'z funny....but you keep on bru!!!!!you'll be on top of these haters real quick...my bad..you are!!!!lol.keep on mayn..i just need work on my stuff...they hattin on me....i gotta rap but i can't...

stay pimpin

Dice-Train-808 responds:

iight yung pimpin I heard it, its coo, keep at it.

~*~808~*~

Family Buisness Family Buisness

hmmmmm.

preaty nice myn,keep on mayn,hey..letz stop tha beef,it get'z boring and that'z little kid ish mayn,like the game and 50,why u have 2 beef,just make your muzik u know!!!!!!
but nice work mayn,keep on playa

Stay pimpin

P'S' 5'D IT

-The_808_Highway_ -The_808_Highway_

Like u said "tha dopest highway"

thiz iz tite,oh,hey check out me & silverplated3'z collab,it'z called L.A. Mobsterz,but your song iz tite az hell son,keep on playa,hey like your old freestyle,you can rap fo real man,im 13 and i cant rap most of my friendz can,but hey,u keep on mayn.....hey letz collab ^_^

stay pimpin pimp