My Brother My Brother

haha i like it

i like it man keep on playa and you'll make it i like it alot

~1~

mr-darlington responds:

Thanks dude. Overall 10? You rock!

GeorgieMustardBiscuits 3 GeorgieMustardBiscuits 3

Lol This is nice

i like it man keep makin movies like this and someone will notice you soon you got talent keep that in mind

Puny Human Puny Human

NIIIIIICE!!!

THIS IS AWSOME KEEP ON MAN I LIKE THE WAY YOU DID THE BEGINNING ITS COOL KEEP ON

Money Money

This Is Tight

YO Man this is awsome keep on man i like the way u used the guitar keep on

p.s. hey listen to some of my songs one is on the portal called we thuggin'

KEPP ON PLAYA

~1~

NY assassination NY assassination

Its Ok

its ok but write your rymes better a lil your talkin like you from My town L.A.

Broken-Needle responds:

huh? this has an East Coast beat, I'm from Brooklyn, NY u tellin me about ma' rhymes I made it clear I'm from NY so this means u didnt rly listen and r just trying to get back at me for telling u 2 step up. I know who gave me the 0, thanks man apreciate it, feed fuel to the fire. Anyway thanks for showinya true colors to who's been up there wit u from the start...
BN out

BEAT BATTLE ME!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT BATTLE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck It U Diss Z Letz Battle!

Lets Battle and Fuc U To I Made Fuck NEWGROUNDS FOR HATERS LIKE YOU I SAID FUCK N.G. BECAUSE I SAID FUCK ALL THE HATERS INCLUDIN' YOU I'M THE YUNGEST NIGGA ON N.G. ABOUT TO BATTLE AN GROWN ASS MAN AND BEAT YOU 2 NIGGA SO BRING IT LETS GO I'M FUCKIN YUNGER THAN MY AGE SAYS ON N.G. BECAUSE IF I PUT MY REAL AGE I'LL GET KICKED OFF I'M FUCKIN 12 MAKIN TIGHT ASS BEATS MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORRO SO IM ACUALLY 13 BUT IVE BEEN ON HERE FOR 2 YEARS WIT ANOTHER ACCOUNT IVE BEEN MAKIN BEATS WHEN I WAS 11 SO NOW WHUT?